Tuesday 10 January 2017

Suffocated by Evil

Suffocated by Evil
    I have many ghost stories and will post them here separately. This is the most "impressive" one though...

I was asleep one night when I awoke, realizing that I couldn't breathe. Now, I have several cats (don't most psychic people?) and, on occasion, they will lie down on my face while sleeping... such is their way. (As a wise person once told me - the one thing to always remember about cats is - if they were bigger, they'd eat you.) :-) So, I assumed this is what was happening.

However, when I was fully awake, I realized that I couldn't move and furthermore, that it was my pillow that was covering my face. I was lying on my side and the pillow I had my head on, was folded up over my face. So, once again, I assumed a cat had just slipped under there, but... that wasn't it.

I started to panic because I couldn't move and I also couldn't breathe! Now - the pillow just wasn't covering my face - it was being *pressed into* my face. I finally was able to, using all my might, move my head just a little bit back and forth.

After a couple seconds of that, the pillow suddenly dropped from my face and, standing right next to my bed, was this tall, thin "Death" figure, except all in white. Like a skeleton in a long, heavy, hooded robe that covered all but the hands. Where the face would be was just "ethereal" whiteness.

Within a split second, this figure reached down and grabbed by bedspread and pulled it over my face and held it tight, trying to suffocate me again! I thought, "This thing is going to kill me - I have to do something!" But, again, I couldn't move - I was paralyzed.

Then, I remembered, that I had been studying up on auras and I realized - this was my only chance. Again, with all my might, I envisioned an energy field around me and, when it had solidified, I pushed it as hard as I could towards this "thing" by my bed.

Suddenly, the bedspread flew off my face (and nearly off the bed) and I was able to see this "thing" being flung back to wherever it came from! It just quickly flew back away from the bed, getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

When it was gone, I was suddenly able to move again, so I immediately jumped out of bed and flung on all the lights and started screaming and crying... still being frightened out of my mind!

I couldn't stop screaming and crying about it for 2 days - I had truly felt like someone had just tried to kill me. I couldn't go to work... I couldn't do anything. It took about a week for me to be able to go back into my bedroom and then, about a month for me to be able to go to sleep without having ALL the lights on.

People who know this event ask me how I could still live there. I tell them - if something evil is out to get you - it will find you where ever you are - moving won't change that.

This happened in April 2003.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment