Tuesday 10 January 2017

Late Night Spook

Late Night Spook
    One night, after a long day at school, I decided to go to bed early because I had a bad headache. There is a forest in my back yard and I sometimes feel like someone is watching me, but that night it was worse, so I looked around and saw shadows moving. I decided to ignore it and went to bed. As I fell asleep, I started having this dream that a guy was chasing me in the forest. After running for a while, I turned around to see if he was still there but couldn't see him, so I stopped, turned around and he grabbed my wrists very hard. It felt so real like if I wasn't in a dream. I woke up, and to my horror, I saw that both my wrists were bruised in the shape of fingers. I still freak out when someone grabs my wrists.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment